2015年8月24日星期一

The Second Home for Foreign Patients---Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital

Viber/WhatsApp:+8618233197080 Skype:live:kidneyservice Email: kidneyservice@hotmail.com
"Are you haunted by which kidney disease hospital you should choose? Do you want to find a kidney disease hospital giving you the feeling of the second home?” I want to share my story with you.
I am Nick, a renal failure patient. I planned to go to India to do kidney transplant. Luckily and luckily enough, I occasionally learned something about Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital online. After a overall view, I know that Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital is a special kidney disease hospital. So I took a long trip to come here. All they have done makes me feel that here is my second home. Why? There are four reasons:
1. After I arrived, the experts in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital examined me carefully, and then they treat me with Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem Cells Transplant two of core technologic treatments of their hospital. After I receive the treatment, my disease is greatly improved.
2. I can get experts visitation every day. Every morning the experts come to my sickroom to visit me. They examine my illness condition and ask my feelings, then adjust the medicine and treatment based on my intraday condition illness. They encourage me to fight against the disease.
3. All the doctors and nurses treat me as their family members. Every day they chat with me and give me the best care. In order to help me keep healthy diet habit, they even make meal for me. On my birthday they made dumplings for me. And that was the first time I had dumplings. The dumplings are very delicious. I have a kitchen beside my sickroom. I also make meal by myself.
4. The service here is so good; does it mean that we will pay much more money? The answer is no. How much we should pay based on our illness condition. In a word, I can’t find another kidney hospital which can offer me a better treatment with less cost.
If you want to choose a professional kidney disease hospital, I suggest you come here. If you want to find a kidney disease hospital as the second home, please come here. When you come here, all the staffs will treat you like God and royalty.

If you have any questions about kidney disease , you can sent your cases , Our kidney expert will reply as soon as possible . I hope you'll get well soon !

没有评论:

发表评论

web