2015年8月29日星期六

Treatment Case of a Patient with Nephritic Syndrome

Name: Chao Li
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Nationality: Chongqing Province, China
Diagnosis: Nephritic Syndrome
In 2008, Chao Li was diagnosed with Nephritic Syndrome. When I saw Chao Li, he was a young boy in yellow T-shirt who was writing something lowering his head. I walked to him and said: “Excuse me, can I talk to you for a while?” He raised his head smiling to me and said: “ok, no problem.” I showed thanks to him. Here was our conversation as follows:
Question : What disease did you suffer from?
answer : Nephritic Syndrome
Question : Can you tell me some conditions about your disease such as symptoms and feelings at that time?
answer : Yes. I am a navy diver. In the second half of 2008, I felt very tired and had waist ache, the feelings last several days. I didn't care much because I think this was because of overwork. One day, when I was working, I felt sharp pain of my waist and I even couldn't stand up. I turned back and rest at home for one day. Next day, I found my eyelid and feet showing swelling, and then I went to do tests and was diagnosed with Nephritic Syndrome.
Question : What is the main symptom?
answer : According to the test, the most obvious symptom is protein urine which is 6.8g/24h. Before I came to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, protein urine is 11.06g/24h.
Question : Have you ever received any other treatment before you went to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital?
Ask : Yes, first I go to Chongqing No.2 Military Hospital and hospitalized over there for one month. At beginning, the disease is controlled. Then I turn back to work. Once I catch cold, the disease will relapse. Each time, I have to come back to treat disease. At last, my condition is more serious and the protein urine is 9.2g/24h. At last, I determine to find a method which can treat me from the root.
Question : How did you find Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital and why did you choose this hospital?
answer : I have a friend and one of his relatives with Diabetic Nephropathy had ever treated in this hospital. Then my friend introduced the hospital to me. I began to consult the consultant through the internet. The consultant tell me the pathogenesis and then give me a treatment schedule of how to treat Nephritic Syndrome. After the communication, I decided to have a try. In May, 2010, I came to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital for treatment.
Question : Do you satisfied with the treatment effect?
answer : Yes, the treatment effect is very good. I am so satisfied with the treatment effect because my disease is never relapse. Other treatment methods can only control my disease temporarily while Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem Cell Transplant can treat my disease well.
Question : Do you wan to say something to other people who are still suffering from kidney disease?
answer : I want to tell them that kidney disease is not as careful as you thought to be, if you treat timely with good treatment method, your disease can be treated. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem Cell Transplant are really good, you can have try.
Chao Li has found a good job and he can live a happy life. There are many people like Chao Li who have got rid of the torture of disease. They can do the things they like and share their happiness with their relatives and friends. Sincerely hope more and more patients with kidney diseases can keep away from kidney disease and live a better life.

If you have any questions about kidney disease , you can sent your cases , Our kidney expert will reply as soon as possible . I hope you'll get well soon !

没有评论:

发表评论

web